Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Inside my head

This week has been a thoughtful kind of week. I have been inside my head and for the life of me I can not come to any conclusions as to what my future will hold. So far my online college experience has been great. I have never really been an over the top student. I was average. I never really studied for hours or took lots of notes, yet I have always pulled through. Emotionally I have been on a rollercoaster trying to manage my life and school. I have been successful thus far by not letting home stress me to the point where I can not focus on school. I guess I need to do some type of meditation to clear my mind because it is getting pretty crowed here inside my head.


1 comment:

  1. Life is hectic, no matter what our standings in life are. It can be stressful and depressing as well as happy and exciting. It is normal to be confused about your future. Just stick to your goals and dreams and work hard and you can achieve anything that you put your heart and mind to.

    ReplyDelete